Helping you identify your best corporate prospects
Our Corporate Connections programme helps you transform your corporate fundraising.
By identifying the right businesses to engage with, you’ll be laying the groundwork for meaningful, mutually beneficial relationships that go far beyond donations and sponsorship.
We start with a free meeting to understand where you are with corporate fundraising. We will offer ideas about who you could be engaging with and how you can approach them. There’s absolutely no obligation to work with us further at this stage.
If you like what we have to say, we will work with you on a corporate research brief. This covers everything we need to know to identify the right corporate prospects for your organisation.
This may include:
- Corporate foundations
- Companies with dedicated CSR programmes
- Companies with employee giving programmes
- Corporate sponsorship programmes
- Charity of the Year opportunities
- Companies providing volunteers and other in-kind support for charities
- Companies connected to your key supporters
- Family businesses
- Locally based businesses